Terms and conditions
Father Grahams Retreat
All refrences to Father Graham’s Retreat will be as FGR.
Respect for Father Graham
All guests and husbands must at all times give Father Graham the utmost respect.
If it’s good enough for Satan to recognize, its good enough for everyone else.
As almost every command from Father Graham comes from Satan you must adhere to him without question.
Father Grahams name has been appointed by Satan, so you must only call him Father Graham.
Had Father Graham not committed to Satan, this retreat and ministry would never have happened.
When you come to the retreat, it must be to learn about Satan and ultimately become a Satanist. If you don’t wish to become a Satanist, you must leave the retreat as soon as you possibly can. Because you will have breached the T&Cs and you might have influence on other guests.This retreat is for most people. Gay. Gay Dad sons. Mother and sons
Dad and Sons and daughters. Mother and Sons
When you come to the retreat, you might be offered separate accommodation to the main building.
Under age is acceptable, and you will be offered separate accommodation.
Under age in New Zealand is below 16.
You and your children will only be accepted if you intent that your children will become Satanist with you at the retreat.
A Children’s induction will be different to an adult induction.
Also children will be allowed with you to access Father Grahams bedroom upon invitation and if you pay the optional extra.
As all sleeping is naked only an that includes the separate accommodation, and at any time Father Graham might join you in your separate accommodation for Satanic worship any time of the day or night.
Nudity and dress code
Nudity outside in designated areas, Not by front gate entrance
- As summer is from December to February, the only time for outdoor nudity will be from late October till early April
- Nudity inside is everywhere except dining room and kitchen, lounge and front gate. Signposts will be in place.
- Clothing In lounge, in respect of other guests and furniture, wear a minimum of underwear.
- Nudity In lounge, at an event such as rituals naked, is expected or as instructed by an FGR representative ( till the Church is constructed).
- Nudity Winter, inside in bedrooms
- Nudity in Jacuzzi area
- Winter and cold months. we encourage to wear your fanticy, eg leather, rubber, cross dress, drag, uniforms.
- When we go to a venue such as, a restaurant or cafe or shopping, to wear normal clothes. jeans, jackets, track pants, sweat tops, and streetwear.
- Beds naked only, no pyjamas or sleep wear.
In New Zealand, we only refer poppers as amyl.
Amyl is NOT readily available for sale in New Zealand, It can be bought over the counter, but with a certified prescription from a Doctor in New Zealand.
If you are long-term guest at the retreat, then you might be able to have doctors’ clearance to import amyl.
Father Graham has the required prescription and imports the best quality from France, but he is limited to one bottle a week. If you have chosen to sleep with Father Graham you can use his as part of the meditation program.
If you chose to bring your own, only bring in Amyl Nitrate and the other mixes are illegal* here. Also if you ship it to the retreat before your arrival and it gets stopped at customs it will not be received at the retreat. At customs, you might have it confiscated or most likely not be inspected at all.
The base fee for the retreat is for accommodation in a separate building the main retreat buildings.
If you want to be in the main building, there is an optional extra available, that can be purchased at the time that you are at the retreat if that bed space is available.
Father Grahams bedroom
This bedroom is out of bounds for all guests unless
- Guests that have paid the extra charge option no 1 and only when accompanied by Father Graham
- Husbands of Father Graham, son, unless directed by Father Graham. This does not apply to cleaning or housekeeping or as directed by Father Graham .
- Purchased off the property and you can drink it at you desire. But not in bedrooms
- Wine will be served at Dinner times at the retreat with our compliments
Only English and Spanish is spoken at the retreat and on any excursions, we go on.
If two or more people of the same foreign language is at the retreat or excursion, they must try to only speak English at all times.
At the retreat, there will be no activities of the following
- Illegal Drugs
- Smoking of any kind including vaping on the premises.
- No BDSM play, unless directed by an FGR employee
- Orgies anywhere except for the dungeon or as directed by FGR Employees
- No Scatt play
- No derogatory comments to other guests or FGR employees
- Aggravation of other guests
- Racist comments against another guest or FGR employees
- Urinating or defecating in gardens or anywhere on the property except for bathrooms in the allocated toilet, unless directed by FGR employees
- Grafitti, unless directed by FGR employees.
- Purposely throwing trash anywhere except the trash bins, if you do you will be asked to pick it up and warned
- Claiming bed to yourself
- No one is permitted from stoping Father Graham or Brother Mike from entering your bedroom or bed or any part of the retreat.
- Removing any item that belongs to the retreat, including lubrication or amyl.
If you are caught breaching any of these rules depending on the severity of the act you will warned or evicted
You accept that if you do breach the regulations stated that there will be repercions as , depending on the severity of the act, a warning or will be immediate eviction.
If you willingly leave the retreat we will take you to the nearest airport or motel.
If the case of eviction, you will be immediately taken to the nearest motel at your expense, and find your own way to the closest airport with no refunds from FGR retreat.
This is smoke free retreat
No smoking of any kind in any of the FGR vehicles or on the retreat venue.
If cigarette buts or anyone are caught smoking or vaping, they will be warned.
If the person are caught a second time you will face immediate eviction.
This is the property of Father Graham and Brother Mike and its their home, and this rule must be adhered to, If you want to smoke do it off the property
Father Graham has spent too many years picking up cigarette buts from lazy smokers, to allow them on his retreat, and he is not doing that again.
Once your payment has been accepted
Once your application has been accepted and the Purchase Agreement has been entered into, you will have agreed to the terms and conditions and accept that you will not breach these rules.
You will receive the destination airport and times of flights.
. It is understood that from the moment payment is made to FGR will be binding for the Client and Father Grahams Retreat.
*according to New Zealand law if the purchaser pays their money and decides to not proceed with the booking, there is no requirement for the retreat to refund any money paid.
If you arrive at the retreat and change your mind** to participate with any activity, you will be asked to leave the retreat with no refunds. If you don’t adhere to this instruction you will be evicted, and We will then be taken to the nearest Hotel/motel and have to find your own way home. **This did happen to our first guest and he left in 10 days without his questioning.
PAYMENT AND PRICE
1. As soon as payment is made by the customer, you agree with all the terms and conditions laid out by Father Graham retreat.
- If you have made payment and change your mind or your circumstances change, your money paid will NOT be automatically refunded. But you will have the opportunity that money help as credit for a future visit, or it can be transferred to someone else that would go through the same process of application.
- Once your payment is made you cannot dispute any prices of the retreat or products.
- When you make payment it confirms that you agree with all the rules of the retreat.
- If the client hasnt fully paid the required money they will be denied access to the retreat.
No show and early departure
If you do not arrive at the airport or retreat on the day allocated, it will be deemed that you have chosen to not come to the retreat and there will be no refund, and the monies paid will NOT be held in credit.
If you do not arrive at the retreat on the day allocated and are delayed because of circumstances beyond your control and we are notified, your place at the retreat will be reserved for you when you do arrive. However, the days that you were not at the retreat will not be credited to you.
If you choose to depart earlier** you can, but there will be no refund for the days you aren’t at the retreat.
**There is only one bus service in the local town that runs only 3 times a week to the closest airport.
- ***If you willingly leave, we will transport you to the airport, and no refund as you will have broken the conditions.
- ***If your evicted there will be NO airport shuttle, but we will take you to the nearest motel and there will be no refund as you will have broken the conditions.
The price to the client outside of New Zealand is without Tax (GST). GST is only applicable for clients in New Zealand (When applicable) and all countries outside of New Zealand will not be charged this tax.
- We accept payment via Stripe, or bank transfer.
- We do not accept Cash
- No exchanges Accepted
The rights with respect to this website (the “Website”) and the information, products, materials, software and services contained therein or otherwise provided thereby (the “Information”) , the Website and/or the Information at any time without prior notice as well as deny or limit access to the Website and/or the Information.
Father Grahams retreat considers the protection of your privacy and safety very important.
When you visit this website, place an order, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details.
The Website and the Information for personal and non-commercial use only. All other use is prohibited, including disclosure, copying, distribution and linking. Father Grahams Retreat does not guarantee that the Information is complete and correct.
The legal relationships to which these website terms apply shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
We will use these data for the following purposes:
• to provide and invoice our services;
• to process your order.
• to answer any questions you may have
You have the right to inspect the data recorded by concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request to adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data.